I consider there is these following steps involved for such a program.
I will keep this as a documentation as well as a progress report to keep track of the project.
- Reading all the required information
Reading SSID in MAC Using Airport Shell command
- Here is how it should look: [viraldownloader id=180]
- Reading SSID in Linux (Ubuntu), Windows
- identify shell command for linux/Ubuntu
- identify shell command for windows
- Parsing them in JSON format
- Parsing information into required information into prescribed format
- CURL and Get the Location information in JSON
- Parse it and display on google
- Building a GUI
Here is the gitHub repository for the project that I am working on.
Feel free to contribute/contact it is interesting for you aswin[at]southpaw.in