Now its easy steps to create a new project.
- Setup the interpreter to python. Click Eclipse(osX), File (Win7) > Preferences > on the left pane PyDev > Interpreter > Python Interpreter
- Click “”Quick Auto-Config” to automatically add the path since you have already installed python. The following image shows the status of the screen. Click ok and you are good to go to create new project
- To create a new project: File>New>Project. Click pyDev and pyDev project as show in the picture. Finish this step by the following pictures
- Click “Create “src” folder and add it to the PYTHON PATH. There is folder called src where you can put all the source code.
- Create a python file and start adding your python code into it.
- Start coding and execute by right clicking the file > run as > python and see the output in the console!